The Food Depot seeks a Finance Coordinator
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU.
Download the application: The Food Depot Job Application
Email application and/or resume to email@example.com; fax to 505-471-2025; or bring in-person to: 1222 A Siler Rd., Santa Fe, NM 87507.
JOB TITLE: Finance Coordinator (Non-Exempt)
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SALARY RANGE: $17.00 – $25.00/Hour
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for finance functions to include general bookkeeping and maintenance of donor database
• Provides accounting functions including but not limited to general bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, agency invoices, credit card processing, and bank deposits
• Assists with maintenance of donor database including tracking and data entry of all donations; issuing of monthly reports and letters of appreciation
• Assists in office operations including reception, mail, equipment, and financial and donor files
• Works with office volunteers, when appropriate
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests
• Complies with all The Food Depot policies, procedures and systems
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Performs related duties as required or assigned; assists other departments as requested; may work evenings and weekends, as needed
• Three years of bookkeeping or related experience; nonprofit experience preferred
• Must be computer literate. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, accounting database experience required
• Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of The Food Depot
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player; must be able to effectively communicate and interact with coworkers, managers and customers; ability to effectively communicate problems and issues
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to interface with many diverse internal and external customers
• Commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Must be detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks in an office/warehouse environment
• Must be able to work independently of as well as collectively with other staff members
• Must be able to use general office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners
• Negative Pre-employment Drug Screening
• Employee will spend 80% of the time working at a stationary computer terminal, 10% talking on the telephone, and 10% interfacing with customers.
• Primary work is in an office environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give assignments.
This position description excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.